MARKETING FOR A NEW WORLD
- Built to deliver on the promise of public-private partnerships
- People focused - Results driven
- Digital marketing for public agencies working toward a better world
- Place marketing is a general term that includes the work of many government and non-government organizations. What it comes down to is promoting economic development, by encouraging people to spend time and money is a specific location.
- The jury is in, and the future of work is going to look different over the next 10 years. That jury is made up of all 162 million of us workers. And let’s be honest, it was probably time. In the developed world America has ranked highest in the number of hours worked, and the lowest in the number of leisure hours taken.
- Small Business Saturday is all about Main Street. Business Districts, Chambers, Cities and Destination Marketing Organizations can make sure it is a year to remember, both for small businesses and the visitors who will enjoy them.
Business District Marketing
Connecting Public Agencies with the Needs of Small Business
Results Driven Digital ServicesLocal SEO Increase organic traffic Increase Google ranking Increase online leads SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Content MarketingContent writing Social Media Marketing PPC - Pay Per Click Email Marketing UX - User Experience User-Centered Design
Business District MarketingPerfect for Main Street Improvements Projects, Business Mitigation and Events. Geofenced Advertising Google Ads Google Business Profiles Community Level Coordinated Promotions
Connecting Small Business Growth Opportunities to local public agencies
Small Business Digital Marketing
- Optimization of Google My Business to attract local and visitor's alike
- Website and SEO updating and consulting
- Training for the tourism market and how it can grow a small business
Business District Marketing Program
We got your back
Washington's most valuable customer
- Tourism is the state’s 4th largest industry
- Tourism is expected to recover faster in Seattle than nationally
- 2019 saw $60 million in average daily spending from visitors
- Cultural and Historical sites